» Profile » Posts
I had a bad day?
Friday, 12 December 2008 7:34:00 am
This happened to me today, during lunch.

I choked (semi-choked? because I wasn't really gasping for air) on my *SIGH* favourite food , fried chicken ;( Of all food, why my favourite food?!
I was choking real bad, well not that seriously bad but bad. I choked 'cause it was darn painful.
okay okay, it was the wing's "puting-end" bone that accidentally went into my windpipe 'cause i wanted to talk before I chew it. in the end....apanah.
I have table manners okay.It was just....bad timing? Paloi banarrrr.... *tampar self*

This is entirely sad but hilarious at the same time. ha ha ha ha. well I only laughed when it was over. You should have seen the face on my mother. Farneeeee much.
I am not gonna elaborate how it all happened and end.
Red face indeed.
Thank God I am fine!

No no, fried chicken is still my favourite even after that incident.

Labels: ,