» Profile » Posts
I cannot stick to one.
Thursday, 11 December 2008 7:40:00 am
ha ha ha ha ha.

Keeps changing and changing ey?
I am hard to satisfy.
Plus I like this layout better than the previous one, so prolly i just might stick to this one a lil longer ;)

And it has the London Eye in the picture there. I want to travel there, just when I have the money to ;D
I also want that NY Dream to come true, the dream I had the other night. I know Eno wants it to come true too!
Kan kan kan?
But if so it does not come true...it's okay........................

I hate the fact that dreams have no continuation. It will just stop there the minute you wake you. You'll have that urge to know the continuation, praying to God to continue your dream. Sigh.

Bah update next time.
I feel smelly. ha ha ha ha.
Fly fly away~

Labels: