December :')
1.jpg)
1.jpg)



Dont ask me why I'm without my tudong. I couldnt care less to wear it. Biartia cigu-cigu meliat. Tau dorg kali perempuan lemas makai. hahaha. Anyways, who cares when it was the las day of school. Semau tah nah yg break the rules for the last time for the year. (?)My last day with the SVSB people for the year 2008 was (y)(y)!
SVSB has already hold lots of memories in me. Just half-year through there, banyak yg terjadi. I have made great new friends. Each with their own outstanding personalities! Gosh, semua-semua dorang ani spesil bana.
I await photos from si Wani Giok and others.
BONJOUR DECEMBER!
Finally! The holiday is here. Christmas is 3 weeks away and I am officially broke.
If you aint got no money, get your broke ass home~
Don't expect me to blog much this holidays because its always during the holidays I get busy especially when the year comes to an end :)
2008, one month until it is over :')
I have to say, this year has been a rollercoaster ride. Banyak dugaaaaan!
I would list it ALL down but there are just tooooo much! <3
Too early to say this? haha. biartia wah.
xoxo MJ
Finally! The holiday is here. Christmas is 3 weeks away and I am officially broke.
If you aint got no money, get your broke ass home~
Don't expect me to blog much this holidays because its always during the holidays I get busy especially when the year comes to an end :)
2008, one month until it is over :')
I have to say, this year has been a rollercoaster ride. Banyak dugaaaaan!
I would list it ALL down but there are just tooooo much! <3
Too early to say this? haha. biartia wah.
xoxo MJ
Labels: daily