Where my party people at~
What happens when you have stress, bored and jobless together at one time? Makeover! :) LOL. Evenmore!! Makeover for a boy. AHAHAH. Thanks to ze....
Model - Kelvin Ngu Tzyy Yung aka Kelly
Stylist - Emma Emo & Chadogee!
HAHA this was all done to unwind stress level in us during free class. haha. So yeah, my friends are not gay or what. Ini hanya lawak semata-mata. LOL. No hard feelings fellas. Yo!
Gaaaah. Business Accounting Trial Test Tomorrow -__- and I haven't study. Why am I not facing my book? I facebooked a lot today but have not face any book. Apakan, I sound lame tahap pluto! Bah, gotta go get ready cause imma having dinner with ze boyfriend. (Dasar punya budak, inda belajar ani bah.)
Mwachihi.
Model - Kelvin Ngu Tzyy Yung aka Kelly
Stylist - Emma Emo & Chadogee!
HAHA this was all done to unwind stress level in us during free class. haha. So yeah, my friends are not gay or what. Ini hanya lawak semata-mata. LOL. No hard feelings fellas. Yo!
Gaaaah. Business Accounting Trial Test Tomorrow -__- and I haven't study. Why am I not facing my book? I facebooked a lot today but have not face any book. Apakan, I sound lame tahap pluto! Bah, gotta go get ready cause imma having dinner with ze boyfriend. (Dasar punya budak, inda belajar ani bah.)
Mwachihi.