Weekend

Tuesday, 18 November 2008 12:58:00 pm
This is different. I mean, I don't hear my neice shouting from the stairs anymore for the past two weeks when she stayed over, without her mummy. Enda betah. I don't get the "I Wuv Ou" from Eleanor in the morning until the evening. Aww. It is a defo that I'm missing her here!


This is Hannah :) she have grown so much now.
Babies are ♥ - minus the pitchy cries.
I can handle those daily poopy/peepy daiper change but not the pitchy cries.
Anyhoo, my weekend was a blast. Did grab 'em starbucks!Oh wait, something came up. Au Revoir! Until then, be green!Labels: daily, neice, pics, weekends
Weekend
This is different. I mean, I don't hear my neice shouting from the stairs anymore for the past two weeks when she stayed over, without her mummy. Enda betah. I don't get the "I Wuv Ou" from Eleanor in the morning until the evening. Aww. It is a defo that I'm missing her here!


This is Hannah :) she have grown so much now.
Babies are ♥ - minus the pitchy cries.
I can handle those daily poopy/peepy daiper change but not the pitchy cries.
Anyhoo, my weekend was a blast. Did grab 'em starbucks!Oh wait, something came up. Au Revoir! Until then, be green!Labels: daily, neice, pics, weekends
Tuesday, 18 November 2008 12:58:00 pm