» Profile » Posts
SIGH
Tuesday, 25 November 2008 1:03:00 pm


Taken by LyndzKimm si Kamprap. Mantang-mantang new camera gear. *cough.

This is just a short update for y'all.
So this week is a total hectic one. I am doing this and that. Call me spiderman's woman. HAHAH! apakaaaaan. MJ bah, geddit? No? *tampar.

Having an event tomorrow in school. Thursday would be the day of cleaning campaign.
And Saturday, BBQ Party for the whole school di anduki.

SIGH SIGH SIGH.
A way to end the school days ey! You wouldn't want to be in my position right now especially when I'm part of a committee.

And then, a private BBQ party (again) in Tutong with other DACs. NOT going cause I don't want to chip in money! HAHAHA. I rather spend my money on other stuff.

Okay, malas ku continue my ramblings lagi. USELESS rasaku pasal nada org ingau. Pasal aku saja yg setaie menaip. HAHAHAH! nadaaaaawah (:

laters humans!

Labels: ,