» Profile » Posts
Scars
Saturday, 8 November 2008 3:40:00 am
I feel my heart beats faster than the speed of lightning!
What do you feel?
*edit
So its saturday afternoon, we had no class for the moment. My friend wanted to invest, so we went to OGDC toilet because our toilet is crappy than the public ones. So yea, let me cut to the chase.
So I went to the toilet to do my loo, sekali apa nah. I was scarred! For life. While I was heading to the end toilet, I saw this old woman va-jay-jay, and thick hair! I swear that I was in shocked until I was speechless myself. Half naked down bottom! My goshh! At first she was in the shower room, with her kain in her hands. So I pretended that I was okay, rushed into the loo, hoping that when I got out, she'd be gone. So when I was done, sekali apa nah, she was still there, still the kain is in her hands .. whom looked like she do not know how the toilet function because earlier on she was in the shower room kan, which i bet where she washed her butt hence the kain off herself. And she kept looking at me, aku apa nah, rushed to wash my hands and get out asap! I dont understand why she did not close the door! My friend saw her butt. I saw her va-jay-jay. Euw. Scars, scars. Still vivid in my mind. Wonder who's grandma is that. Phew. Thank God mine is well-mannered! :)

Labels: