Comment talle-vous? J'éspère tu est bien. Ja vies bein :)
I want to learn other languages but I have NO initiative in me.
Dududududu.
I don't feel like whining today because I am feeling rather.....nothing? Just feeling in between (: meaning I could snap anger anytime, or just be plain silly. Either way.

So here is the tag thingy, the take photo thingy. Was tagged by Neysa!
1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now.
2) Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair. Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 5 people to do this.
2) Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair. Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 5 people to do this.
Muka bangun tidor :) masih cantik ngak?I tag no one.
Later alligator. Enjoy your weekends. I am sure I'll enjoy mine.
xoxo Mayrilene Jay. ♥
xoxo Mayrilene Jay. ♥
