To the enviness I smell,

Tuesday, 14 October 2008 10:31:00 am
Spammer is like an adult trapped in middle/high school student body shouting for cheap attention at the hallway, conveying such bad words or so to its prey.
For example;
119.160.134.123 - this spammer of mine may think that SHE/HE/IT feels superior after tagging malicious saying at my dearest cbox (causing my cbox to lose its virginity. haha)
But my dear dear Luna, xxxxx & anonymous... you're the opposite of superior. In fact, you're nothing but shameless little whores that just linger around in your sad little black hole. I may be fat but hey, I'm happy with fat :) and I am really super happy with the way I am because God created me in his image. And yours too. So if I'm ugly, Girl! You're ugly too! :D But I bet I'm prettier because I don't go and scar my face with what you whores do which is way way way uglier. My blog may be ugly, but you're thoughts of "oh lets spam her cbox!" are uglier than my blog. Because it is filled with those lifeless thoughts. And Luna, if my blog were stupid as you think it is, so be it. Haha, I'm not surprised that came from a stupid person's thought.
You guys may feel superior spamming me, but people with great minds think otherwise. This is a weak way to pick a fight with me. Because you're powerless. Why powerless? You don't even dare to type your real name to your tags.
MWAHS. Its okay. I still love you people. I love my optimism too! I'm sorry to see that you got nothing to do but spam me. But go on spamming if it makes you feel good. I'm happy I could volunteer my blog for your malicious but pitiful rants. You're most welcome here! :) hence the disclaimer on the top right page :)"When a person slap you on the cheek, give him the other."
xoxo mmmj ♥ ♥ ♥(One for the each of you)Labels: daily, optmism, spam
To the enviness I smell,
Spammer is like an adult trapped in middle/high school student body shouting for cheap attention at the hallway, conveying such bad words or so to its prey.
For example;
119.160.134.123 - this spammer of mine may think that SHE/HE/IT feels superior after tagging malicious saying at my dearest cbox (causing my cbox to lose its virginity. haha)
But my dear dear Luna, xxxxx & anonymous... you're the opposite of superior. In fact, you're nothing but shameless little whores that just linger around in your sad little black hole. I may be fat but hey, I'm happy with fat :) and I am really super happy with the way I am because God created me in his image. And yours too. So if I'm ugly, Girl! You're ugly too! :D But I bet I'm prettier because I don't go and scar my face with what you whores do which is way way way uglier. My blog may be ugly, but you're thoughts of "oh lets spam her cbox!" are uglier than my blog. Because it is filled with those lifeless thoughts. And Luna, if my blog were stupid as you think it is, so be it. Haha, I'm not surprised that came from a stupid person's thought.
You guys may feel superior spamming me, but people with great minds think otherwise. This is a weak way to pick a fight with me. Because you're powerless. Why powerless? You don't even dare to type your real name to your tags.
MWAHS. Its okay. I still love you people. I love my optimism too! I'm sorry to see that you got nothing to do but spam me. But go on spamming if it makes you feel good. I'm happy I could volunteer my blog for your malicious but pitiful rants. You're most welcome here! :) hence the disclaimer on the top right page :)"When a person slap you on the cheek, give him the other."
xoxo mmmj ♥ ♥ ♥(One for the each of you)Labels: daily, optmism, spam
Tuesday, 14 October 2008 10:31:00 am