AJ<3

Wednesday, 1 October 2008 12:41:00 pm

This made my morning ♥
I was just in time to catch AJ's live show!
Call me obssesive or whatever.
I like his passion for music.
So anyways....
Selamat Hari Raya to all my dear & dearest Malay friends. Hope y'all have a good time this year with family and friends. And oh, forgot about the calories. Eat and make yourself happy!
Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
xoxo
Labels: daily
AJ<3

This made my morning ♥
I was just in time to catch AJ's live show!
Call me obssesive or whatever.
I like his passion for music.
So anyways....
Selamat Hari Raya to all my dear & dearest Malay friends. Hope y'all have a good time this year with family and friends. And oh, forgot about the calories. Eat and make yourself happy!
Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
xoxo
Labels: daily
Wednesday, 1 October 2008 12:41:00 pm