» Profile » Posts
We could go on and on and on...
Wednesday, 17 September 2008 2:01:00 pm





Had a Video Chat with the cousin and niece from miri just now.
The aunties surely miss the babies! :)

So, i just spent my whole day watching OTH S5 (call me late, whatev!, as long I don't miss any episodes) and gosh, CANNOT wait for the S6.
Gigitan ni ku mau tauuu! haha.

Couch Potato Holiday on the go!

Was blog-hopping, and yeah, "
your boyfriend is not close to hot like you imagine it would be."
That was random but its for someone bitchy. If "kau" terasa, then, your welcome.. Rasa oren kan? *clockwise wave* Only certain people know. HAAHAHA. Okay~~~

I am currently not missing school and not looking forward to start my assignments. Not looking forward for school reopen and not looking forward for Raya convoys. (haha)

Looking forward into seeing
ay♥ on repeat, on replay.

Seems like these days, "
repeat" "replay" and whatsoever is an overused term for now. Nyeh, who cares!

I like guys who is bigger than me. Like my boyfriend♥
I like guys who is average looking, because girls tends to drool over HOT ones. So therefore, average guys is best if you're looking for "security" in relationship.

I believe fat/voluptuous/BOYOT is sexy.
I believe we are here for a reason.
I believe infatuation is stupid. REALLY stupid. -__-"
I believe even a smile from someone gives our day a headstart!


I believe imperfection is perfect. ♥
Because I am.
We're just a beautiful mess.



( Mind me, I am full of randomness now!)

Maybe because I have nothing to blog about.

Labels: ,