The Heart Never Lies
I'm in state where everything seems to go out of place.
Rest assure, I know I'll do fine.
"And some people fight, and some people fall,
Others pretend, they don't care at all,
If you wanna fight, I'll stand right beside you,
The day that you fall, I'll be right behind you,
To pick up the pieces, if you don't believe me,
Then just look into my eyes, cause the heart never lies"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assignments is extremely eating off my holiday. To be handed in when school reopens. It may look easy but it is not. I have to structure an organization chart for some big company. School really took away the real meaning of holidays for students.
If only school was easy.
Assignments is extremely eating off my holiday. To be handed in when school reopens. It may look easy but it is not. I have to structure an organization chart for some big company. School really took away the real meaning of holidays for students.
If only school was easy.
I just deleted a long post. Because it was unnecessary to be shared here.