Dot, Grr, Dot, Grr, Grr, Grr!
“A pessimist? That's a person who has been intimately acquainted with an optimist."
“God will not look you over for medals degrees or diplomas, but for scars”
“A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman as bad as she dares.”
“Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.”
“Love is more tiring than friendship for it demands continuous proofs”
So how are you doing, love? Gone bonkers lately? I did. Very. But i survived my week. And now, I am very much looking forward to the 3 weeks of lazying around (minus the days of doing tons of assignments... 1 week?) Shrugs.
The internet is not giving good love lately. *cursing in my harshest way possible.
I miss my friends!

On a random note, I don't like it when people/guys/boys go,
"Hye..lawa pixs mu..AdA emeL? me mAu addX u, kNz KnlaNz.. hahaXz XD"
OR
"HyE mJ! Vleh knlNz? me SuKa & mau KwNz sMa U..ehehexxx"
or whatever that relates to the above. It annoys me to the core. I'm sorry if it hurts but yeah, it is annoying to the core, tahap dewa dewi, tahap pluto melintasi segala-galanya yang ada di atasnya! -__-" EEEE. Tampar krg. *breathe in breathe out.
Ckp inda skulah, inda jua. Di ajar cara yg betul, pakai cara yg salah. Macam mana kan maju?!
Maju English/Melayu utk Negara please!
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm leaving this "pessimist" side of me here now.
“God will not look you over for medals degrees or diplomas, but for scars”
“A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman as bad as she dares.”
“Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.”
“Love is more tiring than friendship for it demands continuous proofs”
So how are you doing, love? Gone bonkers lately? I did. Very. But i survived my week. And now, I am very much looking forward to the 3 weeks of lazying around (minus the days of doing tons of assignments... 1 week?) Shrugs.
The internet is not giving good love lately. *cursing in my harshest way possible.
I miss my friends!

Maju English/Melayu utk Negara please!
The internet is not giving good love lately. *cursing in my harshest way possible.
I miss my friends!

On a random note, I don't like it when people/guys/boys go,
"Hye..lawa pixs mu..AdA emeL? me mAu addX u, kNz KnlaNz.. hahaXz XD"
OR
"HyE mJ! Vleh knlNz? me SuKa & mau KwNz sMa U..ehehexxx"
or whatever that relates to the above. It annoys me to the core. I'm sorry if it hurts but yeah, it is annoying to the core, tahap dewa dewi, tahap pluto melintasi segala-galanya yang ada di atasnya! -__-" EEEE. Tampar krg. *breathe in breathe out.
Ckp inda skulah, inda jua. Di ajar cara yg betul, pakai cara yg salah. Macam mana kan maju?!
OR
"HyE mJ! Vleh knlNz? me SuKa & mau KwNz sMa U..ehehexxx"
or whatever that relates to the above. It annoys me to the core. I'm sorry if it hurts but yeah, it is annoying to the core, tahap dewa dewi, tahap pluto melintasi segala-galanya yang ada di atasnya! -__-" EEEE. Tampar krg. *breathe in breathe out.
Ckp inda skulah, inda jua. Di ajar cara yg betul, pakai cara yg salah. Macam mana kan maju?!
Maju English/Melayu utk Negara please!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm leaving this "pessimist" side of me here now.
Labels: daily