» Profile » Posts
Happy is good thing!
Friday, 8 August 2008 9:44:00 am
08.08.08


" hati tu tak dupdapdupdap asai ya enti bejako ngau iya, nyo alah munyi sound system krita. " - Bern

My dear friend told me this in school about his feeling toward my other friend. ahah. funny. There's lotsa flirting scene in my school now. Can I have your number, pretty one? hahaha. ASL please? haha. Funny.

Anyways, my mornings is such such succcccch a rush. Been waking up early lately with sudden adrenaline rush inside, which is good cause it gives me motivation in school. It's all well. And crazy. But yea, sometimes crazy is alright :) only certain people know what I mean here.

"Only you baby keep me up all night. " - BJG
(scratch night, its my mornings that matter now.)

Ah, the smell of hapiness is always gooooooood baby, good!

Oh oh!I scored a 85% and 90% for my economics. Hell yeah! :)
Test coming up. Gotta study!

♥ ay


Labels: , ,