» Profile » Posts
Hello, are you there?
Tuesday, 1 July 2008 3:37:00 pm
Hey.

It's been a while now. I know i kinda back-slided from blogging. I have been tired. Very tired ever since exam was over. Note the VERY part. Did not have a good rest during my holidays with things going on here and there. It's like the whole world suddenly got busy, well in my world that is, to be precise. So much to call it the holidays.

I have a lot of stuff happening ahead of me, from attending my friend's sister engagement to attending "ngetas-ulit" in Miri after my Uncle's departure. My 2nd sister just came back from Korea with great souveniers :) , 3rd sister went to Lichfield, Birmingham UK for a month. Prolly landed in London by now. A lot here and there huh.

Oh! I am officially accepting the SVSB offer for ND in Business & Finance.

Tomorrow(Wednesday) would be my last class in SMSA. (Or should I take Thursday?)
Sigh much? Sadden by my leave? Yes? No? Don't care? Heh.

Registration & Orientation would be next week. Gotta buckle myself up once again and this time, I PRAY that I could be serious. It's a shame that I gotta leave my friends but hey! I'd still be here okay. I just hope SVSB would be my saving ground for a secure future since SMSA was rather painful to face. Hard. Really really ridiculously hard. SMSA, bye-bye then.

So yeah, just a mini update here. Nothing much.

XOXO mjay

P/S: Neta, I'm doing fine here. Hows you? Haven't got a chance to chat with you. We need updates. imy!!

Labels: