» Profile » Posts
Happy Awesome 8teen Day Tiera!
Tuesday, 3 June 2008 1:03:00 pm

Nur Athirah F. Affandy is officially legal today.



Dear Tirah/Tiera/Tiers/Tieryo/Teechoocho/Mrs.Koichi,

I'll pray that you will have George Nozuka (not the wannabe btw) in yours arms when your 25.
I'll pray that you will be Mrs.Koichi in the next 20 years or so.
I'll pray that you will be wise enough to know what does it mean to clean a room.
I'll pray that you will have chocolate name after you since you're so into them.
I'll pray that you will take 27 at any times because you know 27 is there, waiting.
I'll pray that you will have a flying colours for your A-Levels result.
I'll pray that you will find your "keys" in the ocean when you decide to.
But most importantly, I'll pray that you will stay the way you are right now because that is the Tiera I know and love.

And I hope everything goes well with you in this beautiful life eventhough there would be a letdown at times. You know you're a great being. Stay that way and that you would never be forgotten in any ways. And even if the wishes you wished did not come true, atleast you dreamed about it. Better than nothing hey? :)

Your friend,
EMMJAY♥

P/S: I may be the last one posting this but hey, better late than never!

Labels: ,