» Profile » Posts
Going back to where we started
Sunday, 1 June 2008 1:08:00 am
10 Years Ago, I...
1. was 8 years old with the straight hair and fringe.
2. still living in Bandar Kiarong.
3. escaped from grounded moments.
4. studied in St. Andrew's School
5. was totally naive.

6 years ago, I..
1. got my official identity card.
2. was in Secondary One.
3. had my very first big fuse with the Secondary 3 students along with my girlfriends.
4. had a big catfight with one or two of our girlfriends.
5. made friends with the students of Secondary 1Q (eno, kau 1Q kan? haha
6. fell in love with tarik kalat.

4 years ago, I..
1. broke up with my ex boyfriend to be with the current boyfriend<3.>
2. blew up (mad/angry) big time with three of my current girlfriends now infront of the whole upper secondary and shutted up my class teacher. hahahaha. ( i must say, that was fun! )
3. was called to the discipline office for the 284837498731087402357 times!
4. had the habit to eat a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< A year ago, I...
1. became an aunty and also lost my aunty in that one week. sigh.
2. worked job rotation with Early Childhood.
3. had my 1st, 2nd , 3rd, 4th salary!!!
4. had a great fall during a race & cause me a big pain!
5. became closer to the youth.
6. wave goodbye & cried horribly to Ms. Emie Ranneta for her UK scholarship at the airport.
7. had my very first blueberry vodka during Gawai & pretended to be mabuk with the cousins.
8. had my very first official gambus dance breakout during a wedding 'til dawn! and ofcourse with Neta! *those moments*
9. had a lot of memories in this year!

So far this year, I
1. turned 8teen! :)
2. got in to SMSA.
3. hated SMSA.
4. escaped lots of classes.
5. am part of the saveteam for the 1st SMSA's jumper.
6. had my first interview.
7. became closer to fellow twitterians.
8. had my very first suprise for my birthday from the girlfriend.
9. had a racism encounter. biatch.
10. upgraded my simcard to 3G.
11. and there's more to come.....!

Yesterday, I..
1. checked-in to a hotel with youths.
2. went to the mall.
3. stayed under one roof with lots of hoes here. (SHOCKING!)
4. heard weird sounds when walking down the hallway of the hotel.
5. went online until now.
6. had nasi katok and chicken on the hotel's bed.
7. received a call from the boyfriend.
8. slept when the guys came into the girl's room & celebrated Gawai with a cheap pretend-alchohol at strike of midnight.

Today, I...
1. woke up at 7am to shiverness.
2. jump up & down on the bed to get heat.
3. sitting at the doorstep to get a clear internet connection.
4. plans to go swimming, bowling and then back to KB.

Tommorow, I...
1. will just wait what the day has in store for me.
2. and probably sleeppppp all day long!

Next month, I will...
1. just wait.


Laters.

Labels: ,