And We Live Like There's No Tomorrow

Wednesday, 4 June 2008 12:40:00 pm
"Your hand is what I have to keep me hanging on."
"Take my hand, live will you can."
:) (l) (:
___________________________________________________________________
The Relax Weekend
There's more photos but it takes time to upload it. And I'm lazy. hrhrhrhr. Had fun but I regreted that I did not balik kampong for Gawai this year.
BUT there's still Uncle "Singkong" (Venney's Dad) Gawai's Lunch & Uncle Rangga's Gawai Dinner, both on the 8th Of June. Yipee! But things would not be the same without Emie. Thank God there's Venny & Jess. Atleast both of 'em are equally crazy. HAHAHA. Neta, you're so gonna miss out on this. The Family Gathering! and the vodka.
Exams is officially over for this term. Yeay! (:
G'day everyone!
Labels: daily, pictures, Quotes
And We Live Like There's No Tomorrow
"Your hand is what I have to keep me hanging on."
"Take my hand, live will you can."
:) (l) (:
___________________________________________________________________
The Relax Weekend
There's more photos but it takes time to upload it. And I'm lazy. hrhrhrhr. Had fun but I regreted that I did not balik kampong for Gawai this year.
BUT there's still Uncle "Singkong" (Venney's Dad) Gawai's Lunch & Uncle Rangga's Gawai Dinner, both on the 8th Of June. Yipee! But things would not be the same without Emie. Thank God there's Venny & Jess. Atleast both of 'em are equally crazy. HAHAHA. Neta, you're so gonna miss out on this. The Family Gathering! and the vodka.
Exams is officially over for this term. Yeay! (:
G'day everyone!
Labels: daily, pictures, Quotes
Wednesday, 4 June 2008 12:40:00 pm