» Profile » Posts
Strangle it out!
Tuesday, 6 May 2008 3:54:00 pm
So my exams starts on the 26th May, to which obviously my family will not celebrate Gawai. Sigh. No vodka that is =( (ps: im no drinker). I started studying just now and i realize that my notes were not up to date, nda seimbang with what i learn. Now thats a BIG NO-NO! you see, i cant do things accordingly. I really need to work on my study button, it cannot be off. Mesti on selalu. Karang menyesal tiada guna nya. Esehhh.

LLBK, in case you're wondering, LLBK means Luka Lama Berduka Kembali. Its a term used by my girlfriend, Syuk, when she hear us talk about our past love. Yknow, when we suddenly ter-ingat si ex or whatever that has a relation with the past exes. Okay, crap. You know what it means by the look of it. Nyeh im being dumb. Harharhar.

I'm having a guy problem (yes lyd, your brother in this case) i mean, why are they hard-headed sometimes? i gets to my nerves, period. Like, when there's a wide chance, they pass on it. Mcm.. EEEE! kalau ada inda mau pakai, mun nada dicari. See, i'm a pemental. So i get sensetive easily but this only apply to the BGR (Boy-Girl Relationship). The whole point is im annoyed.

It's twitterians MGTPXGJGMPNEPWGUX8GJPGD.WCEGLM week btw -_-''

Good news. I may not take the ND offer. I've done some thinking but i need a lil tinsy winsy time to think it over again.

okay, thats it i guess. 4our more days to 8teen! =] im all hype abt it. Cheers everyone.

Labels: , ,