Say, "Happy Birthday MJ!"

Friday, 9 May 2008 11:15:00 pm
Hello world!
My name is MJ and apparently i turned 8teen today! meaning to say I AM LEGAL. I can do legal stuff now. I'd be expecting all good & beautiful things/words/smile come towards me today because heck, i deserve it. I should be more serious, less biting.. Grow up! =) be a better individual. Stay closer to Him, Stop nagging, stop being an ass (eh? was i ever?) what again? just be a good MJ. 'nuff said. Hehehe.
therefore, Happy Birthday to me! *smile at self.
Thank you beautiful creatures for the birthday greetings. <3333 hope you guys get through every battle in life well =) hahah. Thankyou much!
Yours truly. xoxo.
[As chessy as this post sound, im sincere & being true. Hahaha]
Labels: Birthdays, daily
Say, "Happy Birthday MJ!"
Hello world!
My name is MJ and apparently i turned 8teen today! meaning to say I AM LEGAL. I can do legal stuff now. I'd be expecting all good & beautiful things/words/smile come towards me today because heck, i deserve it. I should be more serious, less biting.. Grow up! =) be a better individual. Stay closer to Him, Stop nagging, stop being an ass (eh? was i ever?) what again? just be a good MJ. 'nuff said. Hehehe.
therefore, Happy Birthday to me! *smile at self.
Thank you beautiful creatures for the birthday greetings. <3333 hope you guys get through every battle in life well =) hahah. Thankyou much!
Yours truly. xoxo.
[As chessy as this post sound, im sincere & being true. Hahaha]
Labels: Birthdays, daily
Friday, 9 May 2008 11:15:00 pm