» Profile » Posts
:)
Thursday, 29 May 2008 6:22:00 pm
I'm smiling 'cause i wasnt sulky except for the part when i sat for socio paper. Yes yes, im confident that i'll ace a grade U. U U U for every subject. Smart eh? i did not study, i confess. So much for paying attention in class, not. Hrhrhr.

Had a 'session' of stress release with peers. To hell it was. No no, did not do anything outrageous here. Just a good laugh since its the best medicine =) heh. Ki-ti-ak & sort of stuff. I also ended up rearranging books for my friend because she said she cleaned her room when actually its not even close to clean (HAHAHA kidding chayunkxx~). A clean room is where every single thing is arranged well and dust free. Yes, i am a neat freak at times. Hahaha.

I got a lot to tell here but the lazy me is not friendly tonight. Shrugs. I'll update asap.

Accounting 1 on 4th june. Thank God!

Labels: