FINALLY..
YES YES YES!!! I met my bestfriend,SYLVIA! I went to miri yesterday & missed my Maths tuition just to see her. Demi kawan... hehe. Terubat jua rindu to her. When I stood in front of her front gate,I greeted with my "tongue-sound",syl look up & her face ( o_O ) perfectly showed that she did not recognize me. ( Jahat you SYL..) But her mom did recognize me.
Her mom: "eh mayrilene nya!"
Syl: "huh??!"
Her mom: " MAYRILENE"
She move forward and then said...
Syl: "AH? eh may!! Aku pikir spa kau td. Nda ku kenal mua mu."
HAHA. Syl syl.. your own bestfriend pun you tak kenal ek? Anyways, I visited her for an hour plus. Its worth it. But most of the time our parents conversate more than us both. Towards the end, me & syl started talking. Then when its time for me to go, Syl wrote a letter to EZA SYUK ANGEL & FIE:
Eza, Syuk, Fie & Ngel....
Hahaha. waaa ketawa dlu. I MISS eh dgn kamu. mAY nda pyh. hahaha. aku jumpa ia dah. nda alang2 ba kerumah ku trus c may.hahaha. aku mau ikut ia balik.mamaku wa. hahaha. na pa nati ku balik kayB.
Eza: makin lawa ko ah..
Syuk: turun miri lagi. Stay agi d hotel
Ngel: Ngel thanx for the testy. nanti tani lepak gi.
Fie: hahaha. nanti chat2 sama gi.
ps: sorry,tulisan ku hanco..
bye. miss you ol.
yg benar,
SYLVIA
Angel, SYL,Fie,Izza & Syuk
Sylvia will further her studies in INTI College,Kuching. She was offered an scholarship in Computer Science.. (I think!) Good for her. Atleast she's continuing her studies. She'll be leaving for Kuching around the end of April. I wish her luck. But before she leaves, she'll be back in KB for few days. HOPEFULLY!!!
OK, moving on. Some pictures I took on Sunday with my crazy cousin with my sis's webcam. buang panats. HAHA.


toodles.
Labels: daily