Cinta biar ramai, Syg biar satu?
Ok,some random question here... How do you picture your death? That thought occur to me this days. I picture my death as natural it can be. Who am I to picture this stuff,only God has the power to do so... Nevertheless,the verse below gave me a little faith.

HOW DID YOUR DAY GO?
bored but bright.. (what's that suppose to mean? o_O )
Woke up @7am & 1st thing in my mind, my 2years with Yen.. (Oh fie,yeap..i got back w him. LOLs) 2nd, AF was fucking BORING lastnight. The AF-ers this year has no X-factor but on the bright side, I likeyy Dafi's smile.. cute i tell you. hahaa. he got this killing smile & eyes. ahahaa. wuhhuuu~
anyways, went to church today for the service. After service,we had refreshments & bla bla bla away... Me, my sisters, richard & berlinda decided to hangout at OGDC to lepak2 since there was an event going on there.. "Traffic....bla bla bla". Watch the event, went to exhibition hall to kill the time,also tumpang aircond. haha. makan at ideal. then lepak again at playground. I witnessed an almost-fight to happen. Its funny to see kids trying to be as tough as they thought. I laughed seeing them. This boy said to this boy," Bah,kalau kan berkelaie,panggil saja aku.." & walked away. huh. boys will be boys. Me & richard were o_O,i mean cmonlah.. setaie tai kucing saja tu. HAHA. Also, there were boys hitting on girls. and and.. there was this boy approaching this girl at the swing,flirting..and this girl responded," Eh cecapi kau ani ey..kan kacau2 sja". Then I said to myself,"Lau na mau kana kacau,walk away lah. sendiri cecapi..." haha. ( May,why do you even care?? blergh~)
Went back to KB. Ke rumah berlinda to take her USB cable,sent richard home & then balik rumah terus. I texted my bf if he wanted to meet up & we did. We round2 Kb Seria like thousands time. KB has nothing special. Everyone knows that. We round2 for 2hrs+. Okay,enough blogging abt my very-boring day!
ok. tired now. byes.
Labels: daily