The Spanish Sun

Saturday, 13 April 2013 11:28:00 pm
The Balearic Islands is definitely beautiful as you see in pictures but better :P. God knows how I amazed I was when I saw that clear turquoise water with my own eyes. Spanish cuisine was beyond caliente!
Five days of Palma De Mallorca was divine, and tiring. Haha. Wish my family and Yen were there with me to enjoy the food, sun and scenery.
Definitely having the withdrawals symptoms of a holiday!
Go somewhere in Europe: CHECKED! :D
xx
The Spanish Sun
The Balearic Islands is definitely beautiful as you see in pictures but better :P. God knows how I amazed I was when I saw that clear turquoise water with my own eyes. Spanish cuisine was beyond caliente!
Five days of Palma De Mallorca was divine, and tiring. Haha. Wish my family and Yen were there with me to enjoy the food, sun and scenery.
Definitely having the withdrawals symptoms of a holiday!
Go somewhere in Europe: CHECKED! :D
xx
Saturday, 13 April 2013 11:28:00 pm