In Loving Memories

Tuesday, 16 April 2013 3:04:00 pm
Today may be the dullest and saddest day I have encountered this year. Today, my beloved Aunty lost her battle to breast cancer. She was diagnosed 8 years ago. I feel terrible for not being home physically and share the comfort of everyone's else. I feel even more terrible that I don't get to see her one last time to pay my last respect. Even worst, being here alone in grief.
In the past years, I grew fonder of her. I saw her as my other mother as she would feed & teach me well just like my mother. You are missed, Aunty Kuna. Thank you for the support you have given me through this years. Thank you for everything. May your beautiful soul be at ease and rest in peace. Amen. We all love you very much. I love you. I will come back home with a diploma in hand and visit and share my joy with you as soon as possible. To Him, we return. Lots and lots of love!
In Loving Memories
Today may be the dullest and saddest day I have encountered this year. Today, my beloved Aunty lost her battle to breast cancer. She was diagnosed 8 years ago. I feel terrible for not being home physically and share the comfort of everyone's else. I feel even more terrible that I don't get to see her one last time to pay my last respect. Even worst, being here alone in grief.
In the past years, I grew fonder of her. I saw her as my other mother as she would feed & teach me well just like my mother. You are missed, Aunty Kuna. Thank you for the support you have given me through this years. Thank you for everything. May your beautiful soul be at ease and rest in peace. Amen. We all love you very much. I love you. I will come back home with a diploma in hand and visit and share my joy with you as soon as possible. To Him, we return. Lots and lots of love!
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 3:04:00 pm