» Profile » Posts
Ladies Night
Friday, 29 March 2013 1:33:00 am

Spent a lovely night out with these two ladies. It's great to have good friends who are grounded and thinks maturely as you. Its a bonus if they're a year younger than you! (Yes, I am implying the fact that I am older than them.)

There are times that you would just know when you need to get out and have a breather from your everyday crowd. I am on that phase now. My everyday-crowd is..... suffocating me. To live and endure is one thing. But to have to live and see the childish acts, screams and whatnots everyday (that leaves me cussing inside my head) sickens me. The fact that most are older than me & acts like their shoe size....sickens me more.

Just a little respect would be nice. If only this rant of mine could be said to your face. But I value the relationship we have. So I am just gonna swallow this up, be the bigger person and endure another four months of it. No biggie...... i think.