» Profile » Posts
2013 begins #01
Thursday, 3 January 2013 1:10:00 am
New year, new you?

As cliché or tacky it may be, I have set one resolution for this year: Do. 

Do what I have been meaning to do. 
Do what makes me happy. Do what makes me better. Do before its too late.
A simple and directive "do". 


Like, blogging again once in a while. I know I have been away from this scene for few months since summer break shun its light my way in mid 2012. Apologies are in order. Beside that, me and running should not be a one-time favourite thing to do. It should be by now my lifestyle.. but that part is not yet attainable. Do that, M. Stamina level has gone down ten levels! That sucks you know. I get tired from climbing up one flight of stairs. Cray! If only I had my man nearby,  he would hunt me down and dragged me out to exercise. But, I found a solution - I recently signed up for gym. Starting in 15 days. Yay? 

Time flies, man.

Twenty-thirteen is an important year. My last two terms of University is here and its making their move. Seven more months to achieve an academic milestone and make my parents proud! Making my wanderlust dream coming true is also in order..... soon. Ha! I've been meaning to travel within Europe but my wants seem to exceed my needs. Which cost me losing to my wanderlust dream. I could have compiled an album in Paris or Venice or Spain a year ago but obviously, I did not make that happen. Why? Because I am plain extravagant. In other word, boros. So, here I e-swear to make at least one travel dream come true. 

Therefore, dear self, go and do.

On a side note, 02/01/13 - in loving memory of Jinggo. I am terribly sad for being this far while you were sick. I will miss you, my bubu.

Today's agenda made me cry a river. Cried due to the loss of my cat, cried cause I miss home so much, cried while watching The Impossible and Hachiko. Cried, just because.

Guess its one of those days where you just want to lie in bed, forget the world and cry.
Sigh.
From blogging about making a resolution for new years to a crying post - sad.
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Blog to you next time when I feel better.

Agape,
Me xx