» Profile » Posts
Monday, 30 July 2012 5:12:00 am


*Dusting the dust on this blog*

Summer has been amazing. Could not be bothered to even open up my laptop and blog about it cause I do not want to miss even a second of it! But since moi got the time, I just give you an update.

Its approaching August in about one more day. Two more months till I step into my final year of HND & 8 months separation from my loved ones yet again.. Boohoo!!! :(

And oh yes, I passed my first year. Glad that's over with! Phew :D I am currently undergoing my internship in Kuilap & God knows how flexible my boss is with me. Its Monday today, and take a quick guess where I am blogging from? HOME! Lol. Told you Summer has been and will continue to be amazing. Thank God :)

xoxo