JUNE #02

Wednesday, 6 June 2012 11:55:00 pm

So much truth from this answer from "F in Exams: The Best Test Paper Blunders" book.
Hello readers. IF THERE IS ANY. :p
I have exactly a week to get on with my favourite time of the year for an international undergrad: Summer Break!
Have slowly packed my items to move out and also, fly off. I hope you can feel my excitedness. Its out of this world... :)
SEE YOU SOON, MI LOVERS! ♥
JUNE #02

So much truth from this answer from "F in Exams: The Best Test Paper Blunders" book.
Hello readers. IF THERE IS ANY. :p
I have exactly a week to get on with my favourite time of the year for an international undergrad: Summer Break!
Have slowly packed my items to move out and also, fly off. I hope you can feel my excitedness. Its out of this world... :)
SEE YOU SOON, MI LOVERS! ♥
Wednesday, 6 June 2012 11:55:00 pm