FOOD FOR YOUR HEART

Tuesday, 17 April 2012 2:18:00 pm
I wasted my entire trust in believing you.
I knew it was a risk but I always told myself to have faith each time I take a risk.
But in the end, I always end up in the corner because I gave in too much. Too nice.
Now I am back to square one. Felt used. I was not looking for anything extravagant out of this. Only hoped for something that can be kept worthy. And by the looks of it now, nothing was worthy. As much as I hate to admit it, I thought this was worthy. Not anymore.
There's always a reason why people give second chances. (In your case, you had so many.)
My reason was simply because I wanted to see the better of things that was promised. But joke is on me now. Never trust a promise. I knew that from day one. From day one! I ignored my guts. Damn, being an optimist is very hard. Being me is hard!
I really wished for everything to disappear.
But damn, being an optimist is good too. I am not going to let this jeopardise my current situation now. Like I said, nothing was worthy in this..
I sincerely wish you well. I hope karma doesn't bite you. But we know no one can handle karma.
But nonetheless, thank you. You thought me to take a risk. And I am not stopping.
Take care on your side.
Sincerely from me.
FOOD FOR YOUR HEART
I wasted my entire trust in believing you.
I knew it was a risk but I always told myself to have faith each time I take a risk.
But in the end, I always end up in the corner because I gave in too much. Too nice.
Now I am back to square one. Felt used. I was not looking for anything extravagant out of this. Only hoped for something that can be kept worthy. And by the looks of it now, nothing was worthy. As much as I hate to admit it, I thought this was worthy. Not anymore.
There's always a reason why people give second chances. (In your case, you had so many.)
My reason was simply because I wanted to see the better of things that was promised. But joke is on me now. Never trust a promise. I knew that from day one. From day one! I ignored my guts. Damn, being an optimist is very hard. Being me is hard!
I really wished for everything to disappear.
But damn, being an optimist is good too. I am not going to let this jeopardise my current situation now. Like I said, nothing was worthy in this..
I sincerely wish you well. I hope karma doesn't bite you. But we know no one can handle karma.
But nonetheless, thank you. You thought me to take a risk. And I am not stopping.
Take care on your side.
Sincerely from me.
Tuesday, 17 April 2012 2:18:00 pm