7 years later...

Monday, 19 March 2012 9:18:00 pm
Yesterday marks our 7th years of being together.
Picture above was when we last exchanged hugs, 7 months ago.
I am very grateful for this man in my life.
That photo means a lot to me as that was one of the hardest moment for me, to let go.
That moment was when he whispered to me, in the busy crowd, just before the gate closes,
"Don't worry. I'll be here when you come back. I'll wait."
And I was and is sure of him.
I cannot wait to be back home and be with him again.
I am glad I met you 7 years ago.
xo
Labels: 1803, boyfriend
7 years later...
Yesterday marks our 7th years of being together.
Picture above was when we last exchanged hugs, 7 months ago.
I am very grateful for this man in my life.
That photo means a lot to me as that was one of the hardest moment for me, to let go.
That moment was when he whispered to me, in the busy crowd, just before the gate closes,
"Don't worry. I'll be here when you come back. I'll wait."
And I was and is sure of him.
I cannot wait to be back home and be with him again.
I am glad I met you 7 years ago.
xo
Labels: 1803, boyfriend
Monday, 19 March 2012 9:18:00 pm