Baby girl is all grown up now :') :'(
I can't believe I am missing out on her growing into that adorable stage. Cannot wait to kiss her all over. I am going to spoil her with my energy! You watch out, Tiara!
Today I went out to the city...just to do some banking transactions but you know, being in a big city with all those amazing items on sale, how could you not stop and....browse? :P All I can say now is, OH MA GAD SPRING COLLECTION!!!!!
Definitely gonna spend some money next week, ekkkkks!! Sorry, Daddy ;D
And here's song of the day! Totally worth your time.. trust me ;P
Baby girl is all grown up now :') :'(
I can't believe I am missing out on her growing into that adorable stage. Cannot wait to kiss her all over. I am going to spoil her with my energy! You watch out, Tiara!
Today I went out to the city...just to do some banking transactions but you know, being in a big city with all those amazing items on sale, how could you not stop and....browse? :P All I can say now is, OH MA GAD SPRING COLLECTION!!!!!
Definitely gonna spend some money next week, ekkkkks!! Sorry, Daddy ;D
And here's song of the day! Totally worth your time.. trust me ;P
This is where my personal train of thoughts goes on a random basis.
My life here on earth are pretty much inclined to the saying of a famous French phrase: "Cest La Vie". Live well, well life. xo