February Snow

Saturday, 4 February 2012 11:19:00 pm
A little update.
It finally snowed here in Caerdydd! Well only up til the afternoon... :P
But what made this day memorable was, I got to share it with my extended family!!!! So literally speaking, they kinda experienced snow right upfront via skype.. Hahaha :D
And oh, photo above shows that I am actually standing on an actual fountain side that has froze... I was pretty much afraid to go in further cos I had this scene replaying in my head of me falling in through thin ice.. hahaha.
xx
February Snow
A little update.
It finally snowed here in Caerdydd! Well only up til the afternoon... :P
But what made this day memorable was, I got to share it with my extended family!!!! So literally speaking, they kinda experienced snow right upfront via skype.. Hahaha :D
And oh, photo above shows that I am actually standing on an actual fountain side that has froze... I was pretty much afraid to go in further cos I had this scene replaying in my head of me falling in through thin ice.. hahaha.
xx
Saturday, 4 February 2012 11:19:00 pm