Term Two!
All set for Spring Term now!
Game on, Uni.. game on. Glad that now my Mondays starts at 10am!!!!! Sweets.
Game on, Uni.. game on. Glad that now my Mondays starts at 10am!!!!! Sweets.
Time to suck in all the positive energy and work hard for Term Two.
Just hundred days to go 'til I get to summer-loving! That.. I can't wait :)
Sitting at a table at a coffee shop and talk, hang and laugh all mornight. Just how I like it. And.. all the cruising to nowhere.. Just how I roll! Hopefully sleepovers and getaways! To Bali.... Borocay or Langkawi. Or just maybe Manukan. We will see. God's willing, everything just might fall into place. Let's not jinx it, Mjay!
Summer, you're my favourite. Please come soon!
Sitting at a table at a coffee shop and talk, hang and laugh all mornight. Just how I like it. And.. all the cruising to nowhere.. Just how I roll! Hopefully sleepovers and getaways! To Bali.... Borocay or Langkawi. Or just maybe Manukan. We will see. God's willing, everything just might fall into place. Let's not jinx it, Mjay!
Summer, you're my favourite. Please come soon!
Here we go Spring!
Lots of love.
xx