
Sunday, 15 January 2012 6:11:00 pm
Exceeded my 2400th mark of words. Sudah nya kan deadline, meluah idea. Hahaha. Life.. is unpredictable! :)
I cannot wait to print off my Events assignment on Monday and then enjoy my week before Finance Test approaches. The never-ending cycle of a Uni student.
So how are you? Oh, who am I kidding. I am very sure no one is gonna answer me here. Lol. But whatevs. Doesn't hurt to ask something especially when its on a blank page? (Not making any sense here.)
I am happy. Just so you know. I just had to put it out there.
January is gonna be over soon. In two weeks. Ah, excited. For summer.
x
Exceeded my 2400th mark of words. Sudah nya kan deadline, meluah idea. Hahaha. Life.. is unpredictable! :)
I cannot wait to print off my Events assignment on Monday and then enjoy my week before Finance Test approaches. The never-ending cycle of a Uni student.
So how are you? Oh, who am I kidding. I am very sure no one is gonna answer me here. Lol. But whatevs. Doesn't hurt to ask something especially when its on a blank page? (Not making any sense here.)
I am happy. Just so you know. I just had to put it out there.
January is gonna be over soon. In two weeks. Ah, excited. For summer.
x
Sunday, 15 January 2012 6:11:00 pm