
Sunday, 8 January 2012 3:14:00 pm
 |
According to Urbandictionary.com
|
Charlie: You’ll get over him. There’s other guys.
Evelyn: He never even called. Never even said goodbye.
Charlie: Maybe… maybe he was scared.
Evelyn: Of what? I knew there were no promises, no strings. That doesn't mean there can’t be common courtesy.. To think I meant that little to him.
Gotta love Two and A Half Men sometimes.
That aside, rest assured, everything is fine. Teehee!
 |
According to Urbandictionary.com
|
Charlie: You’ll get over him. There’s other guys.
Evelyn: He never even called. Never even said goodbye.
Charlie: Maybe… maybe he was scared.
Evelyn: Of what? I knew there were no promises, no strings. That doesn't mean there can’t be common courtesy.. To think I meant that little to him.
Gotta love Two and A Half Men sometimes.
That aside, rest assured, everything is fine. Teehee!
Sunday, 8 January 2012 3:14:00 pm