Me and my thoughts

Sunday, 30 October 2011 8:49:00 pm
All of the sudden, it came back.
I don't know if I should embrace it again. I've been too lenient lately. I've been too easy.
That doesn't mean I am the weak kind.
I just don't understand why a simple thing like this can be so complicated.
Deep thoughts aside. A peek of my weekend.
Two words: Good fun!
Finally, something that made my deep thoughts paused for a bit from cluttering my mind.
I needed that.
And oh, look who's knocking on the door? November.
Time sure flies.
I can't believe I've been residing here for almost two months now! And yes, still home sick.
xo
Labels: personal, weekends
Me and my thoughts
All of the sudden, it came back.
I don't know if I should embrace it again. I've been too lenient lately. I've been too easy.
That doesn't mean I am the weak kind.
I just don't understand why a simple thing like this can be so complicated.
Deep thoughts aside. A peek of my weekend.
Two words: Good fun!
Finally, something that made my deep thoughts paused for a bit from cluttering my mind.
I needed that.
And oh, look who's knocking on the door? November.
Time sure flies.
I can't believe I've been residing here for almost two months now! And yes, still home sick.
xo
Labels: personal, weekends
Sunday, 30 October 2011 8:49:00 pm