» Profile » Posts
Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean
Wednesday, 10 August 2011 8:59:00 am

A favourite song that I can relate to; sometimes even when I am at my highest. There's this mysterious thing a music can do to oneself. Its.....mind blowing, literally.

I realized that I listen to sad-like-kind-of-songs even when I am in my best cheerful mode. I don't know why. Probably I am just different ;P

OH wait, yes, i AM different.

Song aside, here's wassap!

I am officially an undergraduate.

I signed with the other side already, and receive a congratulations. So I assumed its official.
Ah, surreal. Still can't take this bit of reality in.

Some are still wondering why I've been travelling up and down. Just waiting for the right time to tell you all.... Sigh.

Cannot believe I am leaving soon! :(
But on the other hand, cannot believe this is what God planned for me! :D
God is so good. I think I pass his patience test for me :')

So, I foresee that the next test He is giving me will be way tougher...
But note to self: Nothing is impossible with Him! Hwaiting!

xx

Labels: ,