Project Excitement II

Friday, 5 August 2011 7:00:00 pm

Before

After :D


And finally, my newly painted aquamarine room is done with word of positivity on my wall :)
Perfect. Just what I wanted.
And proudly saying, we took 3 days to complete all this ;D
Yay for determination, Mjay!
Yay for a room to myself.. Wooh!

And here is my latest purchase after eons of retail-rehab :D
Nothing much, I just love the emblishment on the nude colour gladiator.
How was your day? :)
xx
Project Excitement II

Before

After :D


And finally, my newly painted aquamarine room is done with word of positivity on my wall :)
Perfect. Just what I wanted.
And proudly saying, we took 3 days to complete all this ;D
Yay for determination, Mjay!
Yay for a room to myself.. Wooh!

And here is my latest purchase after eons of retail-rehab :D
Nothing much, I just love the emblishment on the nude colour gladiator.
How was your day? :)
xx
Friday, 5 August 2011 7:00:00 pm