Heroes by Night Remembered

Wednesday, 3 August 2011 3:46:00 pm
Last Friday Night! - BridEx OIA Tribute Dinner 29th July 2010.
Something I will forever miss from time to time :))
And I am still head over heels over this. I can't believe I managed to pull everything off within 2 weeks, thanks to my beloved awesome team. I could have drowned in depression if it wasn't for all of you.
Sadly only half OIAs could make it... but its alright, better than nothing, no?
Definitely looking forward for more future gatherings!
BRIDEX OIAs 2011 for the win. Wooooh!
We made our way to the papers as well... teeheee :P
Lotsa love
xx
Labels: bridex, good, happy, love, OIA
Heroes by Night Remembered
Last Friday Night! - BridEx OIA Tribute Dinner 29th July 2010.
Something I will forever miss from time to time :))
And I am still head over heels over this. I can't believe I managed to pull everything off within 2 weeks, thanks to my beloved awesome team. I could have drowned in depression if it wasn't for all of you.
Sadly only half OIAs could make it... but its alright, better than nothing, no?
Definitely looking forward for more future gatherings!
BRIDEX OIAs 2011 for the win. Wooooh!
We made our way to the papers as well... teeheee :P
Lotsa love
xx
Labels: bridex, good, happy, love, OIA
Wednesday, 3 August 2011 3:46:00 pm