Project Excitement

Tuesday, 7 June 2011 7:05:00 am


I am uber excited for my upcoming new mini project! :D
Finally having my own space after hours of thinking to move out from my current room...
So I've decided. It may be twice as small as my current room but, my own space is what matters as of now.. :P
So right now I am collecting ideas from Tumblr and Polyvore. So many interesting colours but I am going for simplicity with splash of colours, amazing pictures everywhere and those led lights hanging on my wall or ceiling! But it may change over time..
Still a long way to go but, gotta start the process now :) I hope everything will work out fine.
I am thinking Aquamarine. What do you think?
My oldest sister take on why I want to move out: "Sapa yg mau bilik sendiri ani, kan kawin tue."
Seriously, what is with me and marriage nowadays?! LOL.
Still a long way to go okays.
xo
Project Excitement


I am uber excited for my upcoming new mini project! :D
Finally having my own space after hours of thinking to move out from my current room...
So I've decided. It may be twice as small as my current room but, my own space is what matters as of now.. :P
So right now I am collecting ideas from Tumblr and Polyvore. So many interesting colours but I am going for simplicity with splash of colours, amazing pictures everywhere and those led lights hanging on my wall or ceiling! But it may change over time..
Still a long way to go but, gotta start the process now :) I hope everything will work out fine.
I am thinking Aquamarine. What do you think?
My oldest sister take on why I want to move out: "Sapa yg mau bilik sendiri ani, kan kawin tue."
Seriously, what is with me and marriage nowadays?! LOL.
Still a long way to go okays.
xo
Tuesday, 7 June 2011 7:05:00 am