Fickle Thoughts

Sunday, 15 May 2011 3:02:00 pm
Just three hours ago, I was swamped with angry thoughts, sulky-sour face and nearly threw a fit... cause we were supposed to go out. Even though I was drained from my eventful trip from Miri, I wanted to go on with the plans. Cos my reasons are rather obvious. But I decided to broke down and there I felt much better. Better than throwing a bitch fit right?
It was then I realize I could not be more selfish. Took a breather and let it go.
After all, we were both sick. Sick + Sick = Sicker! :P
(Although I don't mind paying the doctor a visit together..)
But I am alright.. Just another day, another phase.
No expectations, no disappointment. Simple like fried chicken! :P
I guess I just miss you too much my dear. It has been weeks for crying out loud!
xxo
Fickle Thoughts
Just three hours ago, I was swamped with angry thoughts, sulky-sour face and nearly threw a fit... cause we were supposed to go out. Even though I was drained from my eventful trip from Miri, I wanted to go on with the plans. Cos my reasons are rather obvious. But I decided to broke down and there I felt much better. Better than throwing a bitch fit right?
It was then I realize I could not be more selfish. Took a breather and let it go.
After all, we were both sick. Sick + Sick = Sicker! :P
(Although I don't mind paying the doctor a visit together..)
But I am alright.. Just another day, another phase.
No expectations, no disappointment. Simple like fried chicken! :P
I guess I just miss you too much my dear. It has been weeks for crying out loud!
xxo
Sunday, 15 May 2011 3:02:00 pm