I love this skit. Still, I can't hold back my tears.. just how amazing is His sacrifice is! We did this few years back in our youth.. and for this easter, another generation of our youth is doing it but with Brooke Fraser's Lead Me To The Cross as the music. We hope those non-believers would capture this and follow back :) amen.
I love this skit. Still, I can't hold back my tears.. just how amazing is His sacrifice is! We did this few years back in our youth.. and for this easter, another generation of our youth is doing it but with Brooke Fraser's Lead Me To The Cross as the music. We hope those non-believers would capture this and follow back :) amen.
This is where my personal train of thoughts goes on a random basis.
My life here on earth are pretty much inclined to the saying of a famous French phrase: "Cest La Vie". Live well, well life. xo