» Profile » Posts
Zeal
Thursday, 23 December 2010 1:47:00 pm

I remembered someone asking me what is my 2011 resolution... and I answered, "Travel!"

Praise God! My travel dates are already booked.. this year.. in 2010!! :D And this was not plan. I am very glad that God is showing me the possibility of dreaming big and dreaming it out loud... and if we do it right, He'd show it in the most surprising way He can. I just love my Abba Father!
And not to forget, my cousin Jane & her husband , for their financial support for this trip. Hehehehe. PSYCHED.

Seems like I am crossing out one wish-listed item on my To-Do-List In 2011 soon.

I guess I'll see you soon KUL & SIN :D
Pray for me as I'd be traveling alone in the plane... :S first time ever!! and pray for my financial too ;) hehehe. I am so excited already! Its not even January!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the excessive exclamation mark! Oh.. i did it again.... hahaha :P

Lotsa love & xxx,
MJAY!

Labels: