Untitled

Tuesday, 2 November 2010 1:10:00 pm




Photos updated! :P Nothing much but it's something... for this space.
- Photo (1) shows how fascinated I was hence the captured photo :P
- Photo (2) was when I was struck by boredom. Lol.
- And last two photos (3) & (4), some stuffs I bought from my retail therapy weekend! :D I am just glad that I brought a limited amount of money or else they'd be another 3 additions of shoe-boxes! Prolly not my best pick of heels... maybe? Cause gosh, tumitnya tinggi! Hahaha. I swear if I wear this on a date with Yen, he'd be shorter :P ... and all the goods one are gone esp the one I targeted :( oh well. I am still happy! Its Emilio. So I don't mind at all.
- OH! Apart from that, I bought Jeggins! - IT SHOWED ME MAGIC. For someone who is a big size like me, CRIED (literally) when we tried this. Gosh. It is heartbreaking to slip on a slim-cut jeans... and the sizes aren't right when it supposed to! But jeggings saved my life. (pun intended)
As for the #ladyinpink that shot to fame today for her suicidal attempt, may God bless you with better things in life to look forward to. There is more to life! Count your blessings!
xxx
Untitled




Photos updated! :P Nothing much but it's something... for this space.
- Photo (1) shows how fascinated I was hence the captured photo :P
- Photo (2) was when I was struck by boredom. Lol.
- And last two photos (3) & (4), some stuffs I bought from my retail therapy weekend! :D I am just glad that I brought a limited amount of money or else they'd be another 3 additions of shoe-boxes! Prolly not my best pick of heels... maybe? Cause gosh, tumitnya tinggi! Hahaha. I swear if I wear this on a date with Yen, he'd be shorter :P ... and all the goods one are gone esp the one I targeted :( oh well. I am still happy! Its Emilio. So I don't mind at all.
- OH! Apart from that, I bought Jeggins! - IT SHOWED ME MAGIC. For someone who is a big size like me, CRIED (literally) when we tried this. Gosh. It is heartbreaking to slip on a slim-cut jeans... and the sizes aren't right when it supposed to! But jeggings saved my life. (pun intended)
As for the #ladyinpink that shot to fame today for her suicidal attempt, may God bless you with better things in life to look forward to. There is more to life! Count your blessings!
xxx
Tuesday, 2 November 2010 1:10:00 pm