
Monday, 8 November 2010 7:17:00 am
The tinkle you feel in the tummy - my favourite feeling ever, period :)
I had a lovely time yesterday with Yen in g-town. We met (
when earlier on we said there is no need...but *coughs* boy seems to miss me more! 8D). I love it how he tried to call me twice but failed.. and then just text, "BAH JUMPA EHHHHH!!" - LOL. Ofcourse that caught me smiling wide! I was shopping at Eza's that time... hence I didn't answer his phone call. Seeing this man tomorrow again. Whoopie! :D
Its November. I am so glad that 2010 is coming to an end. To be honest, I just want to end my attachment days.. that is all. And just wait (and suffer boredom!) what twenty-eleven have in store for me.
Anyways, I hope I can keep up with bloggie. I have my November packed already with work and school. So.. in 3 consecutive weekend, it'd be filled with school work......more of a "competition" kind of thing that I can't get out of because I was chosen without my consent /*dies* so, um, wish me luck?
Oh! Have you seen my photo with my, um, boss? LOL. Probably my most awkward-wicked picture. Major LMAO for my expression........... =__="

Toodles!
The tinkle you feel in the tummy - my favourite feeling ever, period :)
I had a lovely time yesterday with Yen in g-town. We met (
when earlier on we said there is no need...but *coughs* boy seems to miss me more! 8D). I love it how he tried to call me twice but failed.. and then just text, "BAH JUMPA EHHHHH!!" - LOL. Ofcourse that caught me smiling wide! I was shopping at Eza's that time... hence I didn't answer his phone call. Seeing this man tomorrow again. Whoopie! :D
Its November. I am so glad that 2010 is coming to an end. To be honest, I just want to end my attachment days.. that is all. And just wait (and suffer boredom!) what twenty-eleven have in store for me.
Anyways, I hope I can keep up with bloggie. I have my November packed already with work and school. So.. in 3 consecutive weekend, it'd be filled with school work......more of a "competition" kind of thing that I can't get out of because I was chosen without my consent /*dies* so, um, wish me luck?
Oh! Have you seen my photo with my, um, boss? LOL. Probably my most awkward-wicked picture. Major LMAO for my expression........... =__="

Toodles!
Monday, 8 November 2010 7:17:00 am