Wonderful

Sunday, 10 October 2010 2:36:00 pm
Hello, hello, hello!
It is always good to see this space :D Sorry for neglecting but I've been out and about. Yah, that's my reason. Booooo.
Anihoos, I've been great. Days are great. Lovelife is awesome. Life has been rather good :)
Just a random photo roll :)

My good friends: Is, Eno and Fez who just came back from Aussie. This was during our random Pool hangout (at 10pm! :P) And yes, I haven't showered then. Lol? A bunch is missing in this picture :(

Me driving back home for the very first time :P they were impressed...... I think. Hahaha.

This was taken in my room. We were getting ready for a wedding! :D And spot my silly boyfriend in the photo... Haahahha ♥
xx
Nanights!
Wonderful
Hello, hello, hello!
It is always good to see this space :D Sorry for neglecting but I've been out and about. Yah, that's my reason. Booooo.
Anihoos, I've been great. Days are great. Lovelife is awesome. Life has been rather good :)
Just a random photo roll :)

My good friends: Is, Eno and Fez who just came back from Aussie. This was during our random Pool hangout (at 10pm! :P) And yes, I haven't showered then. Lol? A bunch is missing in this picture :(

Me driving back home for the very first time :P they were impressed...... I think. Hahaha.

This was taken in my room. We were getting ready for a wedding! :D And spot my silly boyfriend in the photo... Haahahha ♥
xx
Nanights!
Sunday, 10 October 2010 2:36:00 pm