
Sunday, 31 October 2010 3:08:00 pm
Why do all good things come to an end?
I just had my retail therapy. Fun, fun, fun! ...but until to the point where I was given the look by my sisters and friend. I have a terrible disease; impulsive shopping. Before retail therapy, I've planned out my budget nd yada yada but impulsive-me, I went all out!! :( Gosh I need to learn to save up. Heh.
But on a bright side, I've got new stuffs! Two new footwear, handbag, outfits and make-up stuff! :D
Happy me, happy day!
Side note: I just wished you could be a little more attentive.
xx
Why do all good things come to an end?
I just had my retail therapy. Fun, fun, fun! ...but until to the point where I was given the look by my sisters and friend. I have a terrible disease; impulsive shopping. Before retail therapy, I've planned out my budget nd yada yada but impulsive-me, I went all out!! :( Gosh I need to learn to save up. Heh.
But on a bright side, I've got new stuffs! Two new footwear, handbag, outfits and make-up stuff! :D
Happy me, happy day!
Side note: I just wished you could be a little more attentive.
xx
Sunday, 31 October 2010 3:08:00 pm