» Profile » Posts
Thursday, 28 October 2010 2:17:00 am
I baked another cake last night. My 1st try for Lemon cake. I have yet to taste it. I only use my baking skills when I have sudden cravings or just plain depressed from work. Lol. Oh wells. It is better than smoking anything :)

Its Thursday! I can smell the end of October and the weekend already ;) Can I say, time for a retail therapy in Miri, yay! Time to reward myself.

Soon it'd be November, a month that I don't favour just cause I have tons of due date from schools and the office... Sucks to be the confident & outspoken one in class sometimes. (Lol) Can't this 20 year old girl take a break already :( but... December! Come quick. Last month of attachment and.... Christmas! I don't know what Deccie have in store, but I'll be ready :) - lets just hope I can get my leave approve from the office!

Good day! Gotta get back to work :D

Toodles! xx