18th!
Its the 18th of the month!
As some of you may know and notice, this is my favourite date of every month :D
Happy to say that we are stronger than yesterday! :)
Thanks be to God for the patience He provided for the rough & smooth paths he put us through.
Cheers for the mark of our 5.7 years together, Y! ♥
"And I swear that I could live in your arms & spend every moment I have with you...."
Can you feel my joy?! :P hehehe.
Agape,
mjay.
As some of you may know and notice, this is my favourite date of every month :D
Happy to say that we are stronger than yesterday! :)
Thanks be to God for the patience He provided for the rough & smooth paths he put us through.
Cheers for the mark of our 5.7 years together, Y! ♥
"And I swear that I could live in your arms & spend every moment I have with you...."
Can you feel my joy?! :P hehehe.
Agape,
mjay.
Labels: 1803